If shipping address is the same click here.
Click here if you have a Dunn and Bradstreet #.
The undersigned, for the purpose of procuring and establishing credit with Explore Airtrans Services (EAS), LLC and to induce Explore Airtrans
Services (EAS), LLC to permit to be indebted to Explore Airtrans Services for purchase of services, furnishes the above business and personal credit
information. The undersigned, jointly and individually certify that all information in the credit applications completely factual and correct, and
understands that Explore Airtrans Services will rely on the accuracy of this information for any credit which may be extended. Explore Airtrans
Services is expressly authorized to contact any parties listed herein, and to verify any information contained in this credit application. The undersigned
hereby waives andy privacy of credit information rights and regulations.
If any representations made on the application prove to be untrue, the undersigned agrees that all obligations of
This is to confirm that
Click here if your shipment falls in any of the catagories below:
As stated in item 4 on the reverse of the airbill "The following shipments will not be accepted for cariage with a value declared on the forwarder (Explore) airbill: a) shipments of prototype material, models, or one of a kind items, b) rugs, namely Oriental or Indian, c) personal effects or household goods"
The statement above means that Explore's minimum liability, as stated on the front of the airbill, would apply to any shipment of fugs that is either lost or damaged. In order to get coverage to protect freight that is tendered but never delivered to the consignee you must follow the criteria outlined below and sign this acknowledgement form.
1. The maximum liability is $8,000.00 per bale (wrapped roll).
2. A rate of $.80 cents per $100.00 must be paid.
3. The amount of Non-Delivery Coverage must be written in the declared value box to the left of the amount. Settlement would be based on the "average Non-Delivery Coverage value". If different individual values per bale are required see #4.
5. You must have a copy of the Explore airbill at the time of pickup.
6. Before a claim on this coverage is paid, a claim form must be filed along with a copy of the Explore airbill and valid invoice for the cost of the missing piece. All paperwork must be faxed to Explore with access to original copy via mail if necessary.
By signing this I understand that Explore Airtrans is no way responsible for damage based on the packing. I am also aware that I will be charged an additional rate for the service. I am also aware that in the event of a claim, the above mentioned documents must be provided to Explore in order to process the claim. I also understand that if "For Non-Delivery Coverage Only" is not written on the airbill, that any claim will be null or voided.